These kids' ski trousers are made from a durable, windproof and breathable material. The water and dirt repellent finish makes them easy to take care of. All their seams have been sealed to ensure they're fully waterproof.
The removable and adjustable suspenders keep these trousers in place, while the adjustable waist lends a snug fit. This pair also has a smooth polyester lining that feels comfy over other layers and a zip fly to make dressing simple. The hems come with durable reinforcements and snowlocks. Small essentials can be stored in the thigh pocket.
The shaped cut is slightly more fitted compared to our other unisex styles. These trousers are a great choice for active outdoor adventurers who love to spend their days on the slopes. The high recycled content in this product creates a smaller carbon footprint, and the bluesign® approval of the materials means they are produced with safe chemistry and minimum impact on people and the environment.
- Juniors' winter pants
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Very durable reinforcements
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Slim cut
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Adjustable waist
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Zip pockets
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
Your child’s wellbeing comes first
Reima's products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. We aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.
100% polyamide, 100% polyurethane lamination