Spyder Girls Lola Jacket
The bomber-style Lola Jacket is a perennial best-seller not only for its style statement, but also for its well-crafted details: a removable hood with inner gaiter, hand and chest pocket zippers, adjustable cuffs and interior sleeve with thumb holes, elasticized side panels at the waist, and the industry standard in waterproofing and insulation (10k/10k HydroWEB and Spylon DWR, and 140g 3M Thinsulate). Designed for slopes, skate park, or lodge deck, the Lola is ready to play.
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil hand and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Elasticized side panels at waist
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.