When we Finns want someone to grab something, we say "Tartu". Dating back to the mid-1990s, these stylish gloves let kids grab things such as snowballs or ski poles, in style, flexibly and without losing their grip. They will keep busy hands dry and warm all winter long, so no wonder they are a firm favourite of Reima families all around the world.
The classic design makes these waterproof, snow-proof kids' gloves city-proof, too. Because they are available in an amazing number of colours, you can use them to accessorise any Reima jacket or snowsuit to look different and new.
- Kids' winter gloves
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Reinforced palm, finger tips and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Soft, warm fleece lining
- Very warm bluesign® approved 70% recycled Primaloft® insulation
- Strap for easy adjusting at wrist
Your child’s wellbeing comes first
Our products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. We aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.
100% polyamide, 100% polyurethane lamination
60% polyurethane, 40% polyamide