This waterproof Reimatec kids' snowsuit comes with sealed seams to ward off wetness. It also has durable reinforcements on its hems for long-lasting use. Made from a windproof and breathable, partly recycled material, this functional design keeps your young stars of the slopes warm and dry without them sweating. It has a smooth polyester lining to ease dressing. The straight cut can be adjusted at the waist for a snugger fit. Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs for added warmth top everything off.
The detachable and adjustable hood not only protects from chilly winds but is safe when playing outdoors, too. Attached with snap buttons, it comes off easily if it gets caught on something. Two zip pockets, a ski-pass pocket on the sleeve and reflective details finish off the style to perfection. The material of this smart one-piece is dirt-repellent, but when it needs a wash, it can also be tumble dried.
- Kids' winter overall
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Very durable reinforcements
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Workman cut
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Zip pockets, skipass pocket on sleeve
Your child’s wellbeing comes first
Our products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. We aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.
100% polyamide, 100% polyurethane lamination