In Finnish, the word 'Ote' means grip. And that's just what these award-winning kids' mittens are all about: keeping little hands dry and warm, without compromising the grip. Come snowball fights or rain showers, these fully waterproof and extra warm Reima mittens help your kid to make the most of outdoor adventures.
- Toddlers' and kids' winter mittens
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Soft, warm fleece lining
- Double insulation on top part of back side
- Very warm bluesign® approved 70% recycled Primaloft® insulation
- Strap for easy adjusting at wrist
- Reflecting label at back
Your child’s wellbeing comes first
Our products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. We aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.
100% polyamide, 100% polyurethane lamination
60% polyurethane, 40% polyamide