This Reima winter jacket is waterproof and dirt repellent and made from sustainable bluesign® approved fabrics. It’s designed to weather cold winter conditions.
BIONIC-FINISH®ECO technology and fully sealed seams protect the skin from rain, snow, and slush. The high-quality 100% recycled insulation is sure to keep kids comfy and warm.
A removable hood shields from the elements, while handy ventilation zips help air-dry perspiration. Adjustable cuffs stave off chills, while a connector in the snow lock links the jacket to your ski pants.
This trendy Reimatec kids' ski jacket staple delivers plenty of space to stash away accessories, including a smart ski pass sleeve pocket and pockets with water-repellent zips.
- Juniors' winter jacket
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
- Shaped cut
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem, detachable snow lock at waist
- Ventilation zips
- Goggle pocket
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Water-repellent front and pocket zips for improved protection
- Skipass pocket on sleeve with Reima branded water-repellent zip
Your child’s wellbeing comes first
Reima's products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. We aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.