Patagonia Womens Nine Trails Shorts 4"
For the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably.
Our Women’s Nine Trails are for the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts. Made from ultralight 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric and a wide, flat-knit waistband that secures with an external drawcord for comfortable fit. 1" side scoops and 4" inseam enhance range of motion. A single pocket at the center-back yoke secures with a zipper. Polyester mesh crepe liner wick, cool and has Polygiene® permanent odor control for long-lasting moisture management and comfort.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe built-in liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Stylish waistband with wrapped elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1" side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4" inseam
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved