Patagonia Women's Micro D Snap-T Fleece Pullover
A lightweight fleece in a pullover Snap-T style. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
When it comes to our Micro D® Snap-T® Pullover, we love to talk trash. Recycled soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste and worn-out garments (including our own) were all used to create the jacket’s soft, cozy polyester microfleece fiber, lessening our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. The lightweight, packable pullover has a 4-ply 100% recycled nylon snap placket treated with DWR (durable water repellent). Front and back yokes lend improved shape, along with elastic binding at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- 100% recycled polyester microfleece is soft and cozy
- 4-ply 100% recycled nylon placket secures with snaps
- Front and back yokes for comfort and style
- Elastic binding around collar, sleeve cuffs and hem
- P-6 label on left chest
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 196 g (6.9 oz)
Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Placket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn