Patagonia Boys Long-Sleeved Silkweight Rashguard
|Availability:||Out of stock|
This boys’ long-sleeved rashguard provides 50+ UPF sun protection and is made of Capilene® Silkweight fabric (94% polyester that’s 35% recycled/6% spandex) with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Cool-wearing polyester (35% recycled)/spandex jersey blend, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Rib-knit collar for easy on/off
- Raglan sleeves
- Angled side panels extend through sleeves to eliminate underarm chafing
- Flying-fish graphic on center back of FEA and IMB
- Artists: Patagonia original art (CNY, WTGY), Geoff McFetridge (FEA, IMB)
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing