Patagonia Infant Girl Micro D Fleece Bunting
|Availability:||Out of stock|
This cozy fleece bunting will feel like a hug and keep her warm all winter. It is roomy enough for layers, has a full zipper for easy diaper changes and convertible hand mitts for extra warmth.
The one-piece Infant Micro D® Bunting, with its outdoor lounge-wear feel, is made from a warm 100% recycled microfiber polyester that dries quickly. Roomy enough for layers, the cozy bunting suit has a three-panel, snug-fitting hood. Opening at neck has a three-snap closure that guards against zipper chafe. Welted, full-length zipper (with reflective zipper pull) allows easy-access diaper changes and is backed with internal wind flap for added weather protection. Convertible hand mitts with spandex binding provide extra coverage. Gusseted crotch and flat inseam for comfort and ease of movement. Feet have nonskid, synthetic soles.
- Warm and quick-drying 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- Cozy, one-piece bunting has a hood and feet for complete warmth; roomy enough for layers
- Three-panel hood provides snug fit
- Three-snap closure at neck opening keeps zipper away from the neck and face for comfort
- Welted, full-length zipper for easy on/off and diaper changes; has reflective zipper pull. Gusseted crotch and flat-seamed inseam for comfort and ease of movement
- Internal wind flap to protect from wind; convertible hand mitts with spandex binding provide extra coverage
- Feet have nonskid soles
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
4.7-oz 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece