Patagonia Girls Snowbelle Pants
Long days outside await her in these stylish, comfortable snow pants. They have a waterproof shell and are insulated to stay warm even when wet. The grow-fit feature increases the length by 2 inches to accommodate the inevitable growth spurt. Let it snow,
Patagonia's premium ski/boarding pants for girls offer more mobility with less bulk. They have a waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell and are insulated with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by two inches.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet
- For a great fit, there are seams on the back yoke and the contoured, fixed waistband has external adjustments; for comfort, the waistband is lined with microdenier fleece
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure. Two covered handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure. Secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot and keeps cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2” for extended wear. Reflective logo on front knee
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 499 g (17.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Scuff guard: 6.8-oz 100% nylon.
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approved