Patagonia Girls Reversible Dream Song Hoody
DREAMY! The smooth shell side is quilted, windproof and water resistant. It reverses to a plush, high-pile fleece. Even the hood is reversible. What girl doesn't love options?
With its shell and fleece sides, the Girls’ Reversible Dream Song Hoody keeps one’s options open. The smooth shell side is made of windproof, quilted 100% polyester plain weave treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture. The plush side features warm, soft 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece. In between is warm-even-when-wet 60-g Thermogreen® insulation. Even the three-panel hood is reversible: It snaps on and off and has smooth plain weave on one side and fleece on the other. Sleek side-seam handwarmer pockets on the shell side and zippered pockets on the fleece side hold pine cones and mittens. Hand-me-down ID label in pocket.
- Quilted shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to a high-pile fleece side; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Quilted, three-panel hood has plush fleece turned out; snaps off and easily attaches to the reverse side of the jacket
- Zipper has reflective pull and garage at neck to prevent chin chafe; external wind flap has snap button closure
- Side-seam pockets on the shell side and zippered pockets on the fleece side
- Binding at the cuffs and hem keeps the cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label in pocket
- 556 g (19.6 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fleece: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved