Patagonia Girls Retro-X Fleece Bomber Jacket
Bomber-style windproof jacket made with 100% polyester (75% recycled) ½"-pile fleece.
The Girls’ Retro-X® Bomber Jacket is made from soft and warm half-inch pile fleece (75% recycled) that’s extra cozy, and has a windproof polyester plain-weave lining to handle chilly breezes. The bomber-style jacket features a tapered, rib-knit collar and a snapped, organic cotton-twill placket for added style. Raglan sleeves enhance mobility. Rib-knit cuffs hold in warmth. Drop-tail hem adds extra coverage.
- ½"-pile fleece is soft, cozy and warm; windproof lining keeps her warm when the wind kicks up
- Bomber-style jacket has a tapered, rib-knit collar and a snapped, organic cotton-twill placket
- Raglan sleeves
- Rib-knit cuffs hold in warmth
- Drop-tail hem
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
- Body: 11-oz 100% polyester (75% recycled) ½" -pile fleece.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Collar and cuffs: 98% polyester/2% spandex rib knit.
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved