Patagonia Girls Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
This jacket from Patagonia is the key to enjoying every snowflake, every drop in temperature this winter. Ultralight, exceptionally warm and sooo stylish.
Ultralight and water-resistant, the Girls’ Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Comfortable, three-panel hood with quilted construction for a secure fit
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with internal wind flap; has reflective webbing pull; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; one zippered internal chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding around hood and cuffs keeps cold out; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 442 g (15.6 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved