Active, do-it-all pants that are lightweight and quick-drying for the trail yet soft and comfortable for the campfire afterward.
The Foxglenn Joggers are active pants made of a durable, supersoft recycled polyester/spandex fabric blend with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stands up to trail and rock scrambles. The pull-on style with elasticized waistband keeps things casual; self-fabric drawcord adjusts the fit. Two zippered front pockets and one back drop-in pocket hold special rocks and shells. Above-the-ankle self-cuffs are tide pool-ready.
- Recycled polyester/spandex blend fabric is soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Pull-on style with elasticized waistband has an external, self-fabric drawcord
- Two zippered front pockets and one drop-in pocket in back
- Cuffs are slightly above ankle length
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved