Patagonia Girls Capilene Bottoms
The Girls’ Capilene® Bottoms are made of a soft, comfortable polyester/spandex fabric blend that stretches, wicks moisture and is quick to dry. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
An ideal baselayer, the stretchy Girls’ Capilene® Bottoms are made from a breathable, quick-wicking polyester/spandex sueded jersey blend and treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. For comfort, the waistband has brushed inner elastic that’s soft next to skin, plus flatlock seams throughout and offset cuff seams help prevent chafing. Gusseted crotch won’t impede mobility, and a slim fit allows for layering under midlayers and outerwear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Cuff seams are offset for minimal bulk
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn