Patagonia Girls Capilene Silkweight Hoody
For long days in the sun, this lightweight pullover hoody is comfortable and made of our cool-wearing Capilene® Silkweight fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Made from cool-wearing polyester (35% recycled)/spandex fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control, the Capilene® Silkweight Hoody takes its inspiration from our technical women’s fly-fishing hoody. Pull-on style with full upper-body coverage; hood shields the head and neck and fits easily over a baseball cap. Wrap-over design at the neck provides better airflow while shading the throat. Thumb holes on the cuffs keep the sleeves over her hands for additional protection. Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of our cool-wearing Capilene® Silkweight fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Pull-on style hoody provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Crossover design in front provides sun protection for the neck and face
- Flat-seamed raglan sleeves with thump loops
- Elastic binding at the hood and sleeve openings
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn