Patagonia Girls Aspen Grove Jacket
|Availability:||Out of stock|
When the temperatures drop, this is the jacket to grab. Patagonia's most versatile jacket, it is made to keep her warm whether she's skiing, sledding or waiting for the school bus.
Patagonia's most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket for powder days or staying warm in a wintry cold city; the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and it’s insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in the body.
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening and lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered-zip chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord. Pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve. Handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure. All zippers and pockets have reflective pulls. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2”; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Fun color-blocked seam details. Hand-me-down ID label
- 590 g (20.8 oz)
- Shell and print lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 200-g (150-g in hood) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved