Lightweight, comfortable sun hoody for babies; made from our breathable Capilene® Cool Daily fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Capilene® Cool Daily Sun Hoody is made of cool-wearing fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection, miDori™ BioSoft for added wicking and softness and HeiQ® permanent odor control. The baby sun shirt has a three-panel hood and an inset neck panel for extra shelter from sun and wind. For comfort, there’s a wide hem and sleeve cuffs. The kangaroo-style pocket is perfect for stashing sea glass and shells. Logo graphic application on sleeve is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free ink. Built from a soft, durable fabric blend of polyester (35% recycled) and spandex with Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Stretchy, polyester fabric blend provides superior mobility and 50+ UPF sun protection; HeiQ® Fresh permanent odor control
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin
- Three-panel hood for a great fit and protection from the sun
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- Artist by color code: Neil Hubert (FSRP, FSBU)
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn