Patagonia Boys Snowshot Jacket
For serious lovers of winter and snow, or for any one who wants to stay super warm, this jacket won't disappoint. Patagonia's premium ski and snowboarding jacket is fully loaded with high-tech features to keep him warm and dry.
Our premium ski/boarding jacket for boys, the Snowshot Jacket is fully featured with sophisticated style lines and soft, supple fabric; the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers more mobility and less bulk. For an extra season of wear, the sleeves have our grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet
- Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof, center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered zipper chest pocket has bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches; tapered sleeve cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closure. Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Hand-me-down ID label
- 734 g (25.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved