Patagonia Boys Retro-X Jacket
The Kids’ Retro-X® Jacket is made of pliable ¼”-pile fleece and lined with windproof polyester.
The versatile Kids’ Retro-X® Jacket is made of thick 100% polyester quarter-inch pile fleece (70% recycled), has a windproof polyester plain-weave lining that handles seasonal transformations with ease. A sturdy front zip (with a reflective webbing pull) backed by a wind flap provides chill-stopping protection. It also has Y-Joint sleeves for mobility, zippered handwarmer pockets and contrasting SUPPLEX® nylon fabric that reinforces the collar and vertical chest pocket. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Made of pliable ¼”-pile fleece and lined with windproof polyester
- Nonchafing stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining; Y-Joint sleeves
- Nylon on collar and chest pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and a single chest zip pocket with reflective webbing pulls
- Nonchafing flat seams throughout
- Spandex binding at hem and sleeve openings keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 447 g (15.75 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile fleece.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Trim: 3.4-oz 100% nylon.
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved