Patagonia Boys Pine Grove Jacket
Our most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket, the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and is insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
The Pine Grove Jacket is our most versatile winter coat for kids: It has all the features of a winter coat plus a full powder skirt. The quilted, lightweight windproof shell has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance. It’s insulated with 200-g (150-g in the hood) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that provides excellent warmth and stays warm even when wet. In extra cold weather, there’s an insulated three-panel hood, which has a shaped opening and polyester taffeta lining. When he heads to the slopes, the full powder skirt comes in handy as does the pass pocket on the sleeve, an internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes and a slight drop-tail hem for added coverage. Other details include a center-front zipper with a reflective zipper pull, an internal wind flap and zipper garage to minimize chin chafe. The zippered chest pocket has pass-through hole for media cord; drop-in pockets secure with hook-and-loop and snap closure. Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by two inches; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes. For cozy warmth, there’s tricot lining at the back neck and back of chin guard. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made with insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective pull
- Zippered chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve. Both have reflective zipper pulls. Drop-in handwarmer pockets have hook-and-loop and snap closure. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Fun color-blocked seam details. Hand-me-down ID label
- 618 g (21.8 oz)
- Shell and print lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 200-g (150-g in hood) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved