Patagonia Boys Down Sweater Jacket
This Patagonia Boys Down Sweater is a classic. The easy-to-layer jacket will block the wind and resist water, making sure he stays toasty warm and ready for adventure!
The Boys’ Down Sweater is stuffed with highly compressible, 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) for optimal core-warmth maintenance. The 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable. The jacket is lined with a polyester plain-weave fabric. Other features include: two zippered pockets with reflective webbing pulls, spandex cuff binding keeps cold out, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with reflective webbing pull; zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved