Patagonia Boys Capilene Heavyweight Zip-Neck
Versatile enough to be worn on its own or as a midlayer, the Capilene® Heavyweight Zip-Neck is made of a polyester/spandex blend that’s warm, wicks moisture and dries quickly for comfort in a range of temperatures; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft polyester/spandex blend stretches and has a jersey face with a grid back; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Deep, center-front zipper vents body heat and has a kissing-welt zipper garage for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage; straight hem
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Solids: 6.4-oz (heathers: 6.8-oz) 94% polyester/6% spandex fleece with a smooth face, grid interior and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn