The Boys’ Capilene® Bottoms are made of a soft, comfortable polyester/spandex fabric blend that stretches, wicks moisture and is quick to dry. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Boys’ Capilene® Bottoms baselayer pants are made from a breathable, quick-wicking polyester/spandex sueded fabric blend that stretches and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. For extra comfort and to avoid chafing, seams are flatlocked and offset throughout, and the waistband has soft, next-to-skin brushed inner elastic. A gusseted crotch allows for additional range of motion, while the slim fit allows for easy layering under midlayers and outerwear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin, and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly; gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Cuff seams are offset for minimal bulk
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 122 g (4.3 oz)
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn