Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 120L
A highly weather-resistant gear hauler with burly wheels and a telescoping handle.
Tough and highly weather-resistant, our largest Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel is a superburly, smooth-rolling duffel that protects your gear from the hard knocks of faraway travel. Sized to hold everything you need for an extended trip, you access the main compartment via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside to hold small items. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure, easy-access place for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or traversing a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle, and the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Reinforced haul handles
- Stout wheelset makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression
- 3,912 g (8 lbs 10 oz)
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
3,912 g (8 lbs 10 oz)
30.5" x 16" x 14"
120L (7323 cu in)