Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Hoody
The cute factor is doubled with this reversible jacket from Patagonia. Your baby will stay warm and dry with sherpa-pile fleece on one side and a soft windproof shell on the other.
Insulated reversible jacket with fleece on one side, 100% polyester shell fabric on the other, with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation in between.
- Color block and print options made of soft, windproof shell; reverses to a sherpa-pile fleece liner with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides
- Elastic on sides of hood for stay-put fit
- Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening, hem and on collar extending down zipper length on fleece side
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile fleece.
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved