A reversible hooded jacket that offers options and warmth: Both sides have a wind- and water-resistant shell, but one is solid colored and the other side is a print; for warmth, it’s insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
The Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket offers warmth, wind-resistance and all-around comfort. Its 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture. The 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch insulation 100% polyester (40% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet. A three-panel hood provides a close, comfortable fit; zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the printed exterior reverses to a solid color for versatility. There are on-seam pockets on the printed side.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends)
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for a secure fit. Center-front zipper has reflective webbing pull
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side with contrast-color front pockets
- 173 g (6.1 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved