Patagonia Baby High Sun Jacket
This hooded windbreaker provides 50+ UPF sun protection and is made of a lightweight recycled polyester/nylon blend.
In high winds and/or high heat, zip your little one into the High Sun Jacket. This lightweight hooded windbreaker is made of 2.5-oz 57% recycled polyester/43% nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection that shields and breathes for steady comfort. For easy on/off, there’s a full-length Vislon® zipper, which has a zipper garage for chin protection. The three-panel hood provides a secure, stay-put fit and snaps off when not needed; raglan sleeves lend roomy mobility. Other features include a pair of self-lined handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and hem, and a hand-me-down ID label.
- Durable 57% recycled polyester/43% nylon blend with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Snap-off three-panel hood has side elastic for a stay-put fit
- Full-length Vislon® zipper for easy on/off; zipper garage protects chin
- Raglan sleeves; elastic at the cuffs and back hem keep wind out
- Two self-lined handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 113 g (4 oz)
- 2.5-oz 57% recycled polyester/43% nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection