Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
This Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is the ultimate in warmth. It is lightweight, windproof, weather-resistant and ready for adventure! The contrasting liner adds a fun pop of color.
The Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is windproof and weather-resistant thanks to a superdurable 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell and polyester plain-weave liner fabric, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lofty warmth comes from 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), which unpacks from small spaces with its shape intact. Cold season amenities include a quilted, three-panel hood; full-length zipper with wind flap, zipper garage and reflective zipper pulls; two zippered handwarmer pockets; elasticized back hem; binding around hood and sleeve cuffs to seal out chill. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood and cuffs keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved