Patagonia Baby Girl Down Sweater Jacket
This Patagonia Baby Down Sweater is a classic. The easy-to-layer jacket will block the wind and resist water, making sure she stays toasty warm and looks super cute!
The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and resists water when conditions get dicey. The ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) that’s compressible and warm; quilt-through construction holds down in place. A full-length zipper with a zipper garage to protect tender chins. Spandex binding at cuffs and elasticized back hem secure the fit and keeps in warmth. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keep cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Solid shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Print shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved