Patagonia Baby Capilene Silkweight Crew
Lightweight, comfortable crewneck top for babies that’s made of our breathable Capilene® Silkweight fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
A breathable and fast-drying sun shirt for babies that’s made of supremely stretchy 4.6-oz polyester (35% recycled)/spandex fabric with a smooth jersey face for next-to-skin comfort. This go-to top has 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing. The long-sleeved raglan silhouette has a stretchy knit-rib neck for easy on/off and color-blocked, baseball tee styling with a straight hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric blend offers superior stretch
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin
- Full coverage long-sleeved top with raglan sleeves for mobility and comfort
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Stretchy neck opening for easy on/off
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- Artists by color code: Jonas Claesson (WEBW, SWBU); Patagonia original art (FRNG, FRPP)
- 57 g (2 oz)
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn