Feather Baby Short Sleeve Bow Romper
|Availability:||Out of stock|
With our Vintage Hawaii print, you can be whisked away to an island adventure of yesteryear where the old-timey postcards practically write themselves. This carefully sketched print is monochromatic, yet detailed and striking. Tropical palm trees reach for the sun, their trunks begging for a hammock accented by gulls and sailboats.
With fluttery angel sleeves, the short-sleeved Bow Romper is a Feather Baby classic. The elastic neck stretches wide enough to go up and over most babies without mom and dad needing to fuss with snaps. Our medium-weight Pima knit gives the romper softness inside and out. Its sweet, decorative bow is a finishing touch to an already darling outfit! Snaps are along the inseam.
You love holding your baby. You'll love holding your baby even more when she's wearing ultrasoft Feather Baby.
• For luxurious comfort, extra-long staple Pima is the world's softest cotton.
• Natural cotton breathes and, for baby's sensitive skin, is better than bamboo rayon and other synthetic materials.
• Because of the remarkably strong thread we use, all our knits hold their shape better and last longer.
• Unlike short-staple cotton and bamboo, Pima cotton will never pill and will stay forever soft.
• When it comes to the impact on the environment, the surest way to make a difference is simply to buy less. One way to make that easier is choosing only high-quality clothing, made from natural long-lasting fabrics—such as Pima cotton.