FORMAT: BOARD BOOK
SIZE: 5 X 5
PUBLICATION DATE: 08/04/2020
AGE RANGE: 0 - 3 YEARS
Hello, baby Virgo. Who will you be?
Let's look at the stars. What do you see?
With rhyming text and adorable art, this Little Zodiac book shares what is special about being a smart and considerate Virgo (born August 23 – September 22).
Little Zodiac Board Books are a sweet and starry-eyed series of board books with one book for each astrological sign. This cute and colorful board book series offers a sweet and accessible introduction to a baby's first horoscope!
From Aries to Pisces, these petite books lovingly portray the unique characteristics of each sign.
• Includes predictions for how young ones will each see the world a little differently
• Features rhyming text that begs to be read aloud
• Extra-chunky pages are perfect for tiny hands.
The irresistible Little Zodiac Board Books celebrate every zodiac sign.
For devoted astrologers and brand-new stargazers alike, these board books portend good omens and happy reading.
• Discover what is written in the stars for your little one.
• Makes a great gift for millennial parents, grandparents, and growing families who are interested in astrology and horoscopes
• Perfect for children ages 0 to 3 years old, as well as a go-to gift for birthdays and baby showers
• Add it to the shelf with books like ABC for Me: ABC Yoga by Christiane Engel; Twinkle, Twinkle, You're My Star! by Sandra Magsamen; and Crinkle, Crinkle, Little Star by Justin Krasner.
Daria Harper is a writer and editor. More importantly, she is a Leo with a lifelong love of astrology. She lives in Berkeley, California.
Anna Hurley is graphic designer and illustrator, fitting for a creative Cancer. She lives and works in the San Francisco Bay Area.