Patagonia Infant Capilene Set
This versatile, two-piece baby baselayer set is made of a moisture-managing 88% polyester/12% spandex blend that’s cozy and warm, and has a sueded back and wicking finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room
- Bottoms details include knee patches and self-fabric cuffs
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved