Patagonia Girls Quartzsite Jacket
A soft, lightweight full-zip hooded jacket that provides warmth and protection from light rain and wind. Highly compressible, 100% recycled fabric packs down small for travel.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester with high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The shell is lined with soft, cozy brushed tricot for lightweight warmth
- Three-panel hood construction
- Front and back yoke; drop-in left-chest zippered pocket has a reflective zipper pull
- Zipper garage at center front with reflective zipper pull
- Handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized cuffs
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved