Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
Patagonia Baby Bunting will keep your baby oh so warm!
Our warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with Traceable Down, lined with soft, polyester fabric and has a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop.
- Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Lining fabric is bluesign® approved