Patagonia Boys Reversible Tribbles Hoody
Patagonia Insulated reversible jacket with fleece on one side, 100% polyester shell fabric on the other, with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation in between.
The wind may whip and the drizzle may fall, but the Baby Reversible Tribbles Hoody remains unruffled. The full-zip, hooded jacket’s soft, windproof shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and has a contrast yoke for added style. It reverses to a sherpa-pile fleece liner with 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet. Its snap-off hood attaches to both sides of this reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure plus elastic on the sides for a stay-put fit. Center-front zipper with reflective pull; spandex binding at cuff, hem and on collar extending down zipper (fleece side). Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure holds handkerchief and treasures. Handwarmer pockets on both sides.
- Contrast yoke and body options made of soft, windproof shell are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to a shearling-pile fleece liner with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides—one with a snap closure, the other side with a zipper
- Elastic on sides of hood for stay-put fit
- Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening, hem and on collar extending down zipper length on fleece side