Patagonia Baby Snow Pile One Piece
SALE!!! Come get your baby Patagonia while supplies last.
This H2No® Performance Standard hooded one-piece for serious cold-weather play is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled)
- Snap-off, removable 3-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit. Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots Gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs. Tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and leg add 2 inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
- 505 g (17.8 oz)